Kleiberit 303 is the German-made, water resistant, white PVAC glue used for professional-level bonding. It is capable of a very high bond strength, even with hard and exotic timbers. Coming in a 10kg, 5kg and handy 500g bottles, this is the ideal glue for bonding windows, doors and stairs as well as many other applications.
According to DIN/EN 204 the Kleiberit 303 water resistant glue is rated D3 plus D4 with the 303.5 Turbo Hardener. It is also suitable for bonding in shipbuilding.
We have a large supply of stock in the warehouse, so buy online today for quick delivery to your door.
Advantages of Kleiberit 303 Water Resistant Glue
- As single component glue - ready to use
- As two component glue - for highest demands
- Suitable for hot and cold bonding
- Short press times
- Single Component Cross Linking.
- Exterior Grade.
- D3 Classified Water Resistant.
- Fast Drying (Open Time 6-10 Min)
Applications of Kleiberit 303 Water Resistant Glue
- Window and door production
- Stair construction
- Bonding in shipbuilding
- Surface bonding on wood based panels (e.g. HPL, CPL, etc.)
- General construction bonding (e.g. tongue and groove, finger jointing, etc.
- Suitable for hard and exotic wood
- Suitable for high frequency bonding