Part# S101503The Maxisafe Kansas Safety Glasses are lightweight premium safety glasses, which is a frameless design with a curved temple arm to fit most faces, and are certified to AS/NZS1337.1:2010. The medium impact-resistant safety specs boast a 9-base lens design, which provides distortion free, 180-degree field of vision, and has high quality anti-fog and anti-scratch properties.Learn More
- Lightweight and frameless design with curved temple arm to fit most face profiles
- The 9-base lens design provides distortion free coverage, 180-degree field of vision
- Medium Impact resistant
- High quality anti-fog lens ideal for use in humid conditions
- Hard Coat lens for anti-scratch
- Soft rubber tip arms for added comfort
- Moulded Silicone nose piece for comfort
- Filters out 99.9% of UV radiation outdoors
- Certified to AS/NZS1337.1:2010 Lic#BMP557823 (Benchmark)
Availability :In stockPrices Incl. GST
1+ $9.46 / Each 12+ $7.37 / Each
The Kleiberit 305.0 PVA adhesive is the made in Germany, high quality interior Assembly Glue for a massive variety of uses.Learn More
Applications include assembly and carcass bonding, bonding of laminates, core production, veneer joint bonding, as well as joint and frame bonding of hard and soft woods.
We keep a large stock of all sizes on hand, so buy online today for quick delivery.
Advantages of Kleiberit 305.0 Assembly Glue
- High initial strength for short pressing times.
- Optimal open time.
- Short set time with cold and hot bonding.
- Responds well to machine or hand gluing.
Applications of Kleiberit 305.0 Assembly Glue
- Assembly bonding
- Frame bonding
- Bonding of laminates
- High-frequency bonding
- Core production
- Veneer joint bonding
- Joint and frame bonding of hard and soft textured woods
Kleiberit 303 is the German-made, water resistant, white PVAC glue used for professional-level bonding. It is capable of a very high bond strength, even with hard and exotic timbers. Coming in a 10kg, 5kg and handy 500g bottles, this is the ideal glue for bonding windows, doors and stairs as well as many other applications.Learn More
According to DIN/EN 204 the Kleiberit 303 water resistant glue is rated D3 plus D4 with the 303.5 Turbo Hardener. It is also suitable for bonding in shipbuilding.
We have a large supply of stock in the warehouse, so buy online today for quick delivery to your door.
Advantages of Kleiberit 303 Water Resistant Glue
- As single component glue - ready to use
- As two component glue - for highest demands
- Suitable for hot and cold bonding
- Short press times
- Single Component Cross Linking.
- Exterior Grade.
- D3 Classified Water Resistant.
- Fast Drying (Open Time 6-10 Min)
Applications of Kleiberit 303 Water Resistant Glue
- Window and door production
- Stair construction
- Bonding in shipbuilding
- Surface bonding on wood based panels (e.g. HPL, CPL, etc.)
- General construction bonding (e.g. tongue and groove, finger jointing, etc.
- Suitable for hard and exotic wood
- Suitable for high frequency bonding
Wet & Dry Sanding Sheets have a strong flexible waterproof backing making them ideal for wet or dry sanding of painted metal, aluminium, brass, plastic, finished concrete and plasterboard.Learn More
- 230 x 280mm
- Wet or Dry Sanding
- Suitable for Sanding & Finishing Applications.
- Sanding / polishing automobiles, furniture, and mechanical components
- Use on Paints, Lacquers, Fillers, Wood & Metals.
- Can be used by hand, with a block or cut to size for clip fixing machines