The Weldclass PROMAX 350 (WC-05313) electronic welding helmet is trade quality, has superior optics, and is perfect for MIG and Stick welding. It also suits TIG applications down to 30 amps.
The auto-darkening helmet's stand-out features include; 4 sensors for reliable switching and a very generous viewing area - larger than many other helmets in its class. It also boasts Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity and Delay Adjustments, Grind-Mode switch, replaceable battery, magnification lens holder and more.
If you work in Light to Medium Fabrication, Rural, Maintenance, etc, then this supremely comfortable, very lightweight welding helmet is the perfect fit.
- Viewing area: 100 x 53mm
- Functions: Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, plus Grind-Mode switch (locks the lens in light shade)
- Warranty: 2 year - Up to 100% longer than other helmets in this class
- High-Impact tested and rated to Australian standard AS1337.1
- Auto-darkening lens complies with AS1338.1
- 'Hinge & Lock' Lens Retainer System = Easy cover lens replacement, Seals tightly against spatter to prevent damage to electronic lens
- Magnification lens holder - takes standard magnification lenses
- Reliable Power Source: Replaceable battery plus solar assist, efficient electronics for low power consumption
- 'Full Laminate' Lens Construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life. This is in contrast to cheaper lenses which are simply glued on the edge and, over time, are prone to contamination and failure.
- Lightweight, Durable and Shock Resistant shell
- Auto-on & Auto-off = No buttons to press, Hassle-Free operation