The ultimate solution for exact mitre cuts
The Swedish-made Nobex Proman Mitre Saw is ideal for precise mitre cutting of wood, plastic and non-ferrous metals.
It features indexable mitre angle setting, 45 deg right & left compound angles. and pre-set locking for 15, 22.5, 30, 36, 45, & 90 deg mitre cuts.
The stability of the precision moulded table, along with low friction blade guides, increases the accuracy of every cut.
- Ensures accuracy to 0.2deg
- 45 deg Right and Left Compound Angles.
- Pre-set Locking for 15, 22.5, 30, 36, 45, & 90 deg Mitre Cuts
- Automatic Saw Suspension for Safe Positioning of Work piece.
- Fast-action work clamp
- Length Stop Designed for Mitre Cut - Maximum length at 45 deg - 730mm
- Optional Length Stop Available for a Maximum 1265mm
- Grooves on table surface for cutting compound angles
- Repeat length stop
- Proman mitre saw includes PRM-24 24tpi Picture Framing saw blade.
- Made in Sweden