The outstanding UP300 3D printer is targeted for users demanding a large build volume and consistent performance across different materials.
Material Specific Print Heads
Print with different print heads optimised for different materials, ensuring you get only the cleanest prints on your UP300 3D printer. One is for ABS and other high temperature filaments, one for lower temperature filaments such as PLA, and the other is for TPU, a flexible polyurethane.
Dual Filtration Systems
For ultimate in safety, the new UP300 has two filtration systems to ensure the absolute purity of airflow around the printer. A HEPA and activated carbon filter combined with higher airflow capacity allows the maintaining of minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer’s large enclosure.
Interchangeable Build Plates
New double-sided build plate design allows you to remove prints easier due to the increased rigidity of the plates. The glass surface provides a consistent, flat base, ensuring a smooth underside of your models.
Tiertime Print Queue
The new Tiertime print queue allows for multiple users on the network can become the queue’s administrator, controlling and re-ordering the print queue. Select the next file from the print queue when with the printer, minimising downtime and letting you make faster than ever before!
Waste Collection Tray
A removable waste collection tray is positioned below the build platform to make cleaning the bottom of the printer’s enclosure a breeze.
For this month only, you can now get 6KG (12 rolls) ABS filament valued at $461.67, free when you purchase the UP300
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion begins 3rd of May 2022 to 31st May 2022
2. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
3. Promotion is while stocks last. Once the stock of UP300 is gone, the promotion ends.
4. Promotion is only open to Australian residents
5. Free freight only valid for sales within the mainland of Australia
6. Orders that are not paid in full by the promotion expiry date will not be eligible to be claimed.
7. Claims cannot be made on back or past orders.