Since 1977, Tools for Schools has been a family owned and operated business. For over 40 years we have, and continue to be committed to serving and providing solutions to primary and secondary schools, TAFEs and Universities Australia-wide.
We offer a comprehensive sharpening service and an extensive, and continually developing, range of quality products which is complemented by our specialised technical support.
To be the first choice and preferred supplier of quality saws, tools and consumables with memorable outstanding service to all of our customers.
At Tools for Schools, each trusted member of our team is encouraged to take the initiative in serving our customers.
Our mission is to supply each customer with high-quality tools, equipment and consumables that will help them “Maximise their productivity” and continue supporting them beyond the purchase with our experienced, technical staff.
- Act Swiftly. Be prepared for change, now. In everything we do, do swiftly. From answering the phone, quoting a client, to getting back to any enquiry, and getting orders out the door, be nimble and flexible. Make it happen.
- Be Loyal. Be loyal to yourself, to your team, and to the company. At Tools for Schools we value honesty, commitment and a team spirit in which loyalty thrives. Be the one that can be depended on anytime, anywhere.
- Care for Others. We are all human. And we all have feelings. At Tools for Schools everyone deserves respect, regardless of the situation. And as trust is gained, respect is earned.
- Do the Right Thing. Do the right thing especially when no one is looking. At Tools for Schools, integrity is a key valued attribute, in everything you do it says who you are. Integrity is choosing your thoughts and actions and words based on our values rather than personal gain. We don’t tolerate swearing, blasphemy or threats.
- Embrace a Team Spirit. At Tools for Schools we aim for excellence, with humility. Giving someone else credit to a job well done, having a team spirit rather than an “I did it” spirit. We are all great people and we need each other in this happy and peaceful establishment.
- Find the Gold. We look at every challenge as an opportunity. Think outside the box, look at things from a different perspective, look for new opportunities in every situation.
- Many years of experience in selling saws and tools to a wide-reach of industry nationally.
- Vast tool range and stock levels, product knowledge, professional service and quality control
- We service what we sell
- Saw Sharpening service
- Internal technical backup support on-call
- Premium quality products, sourced globally.
- Renowned excellence in the industry, strengthened by our commitment to our customers, suppliers and staff
- Our honesty and integrity gives you confidence when buying.